In a female led relationship, the woman is responsible for decisions related to sex, money, and housework. In short, everything comes under the purview of the wife. Such women may ask the husband for the opinion. However, the final say rests with her. The husband avoids confrontation or disobedience with the wife. Female led relationships are characterized by the absence of nagging. In such relationships both the husband and wife accept the authority of the woman.
Critics of female led relationships have suggested that such relationships are in contradiction with nature and the Bible. Such relationships are seen as a combat against male pride. Many men, however, yearn for it. Such men resort to stealth submission, where majority of the housework is done by them. They perform tasks assigned to them by their wives. They obey the commands of the wife without and questions. Such men enjoy the situation where the wife is in charge. It tends to turn them on.
Most of the household work is performed by husbands. The wife commands and the husband obeys. Female led relationships are characterized by the absence of fights, nagging, and games. Some of the things that the woman might say to her husband in a female led relationship include the following:
- Give me the lotion. I have to rub my hands and feet.
- Run the bath for my sake. While I take a bath, get the laundry done.
- Wake up, darling, and make some coffee and English muffins.
- You performed a wonderful task by cleaning the bathroom. I am highly pleased.
- I need to plan a budget for you. I shall allocate an allowance to you at the start of each week. When an emergency crops up, contact me so that I can give you additional money.
- I want you to massage my body for an hour. Watch the clock. Following this, we will go to sleep. You will not have an orgasm for tonight.