Sunday 15 May 2011

Sample Dialogues for Wives with Submissive Husbands

(Some of these seem pretty corny, but these little snippets have received tons of positive feedback! Feel free to send your own and we'll add them to the collection.)
Go get the lotion. I need you to rub my feet.
Run my bath for me. And while I'm in there get started on the laundry.
Get up, Sweetheart, and make me some coffee and an English muffin with butter.
You did a nice job cleaning the bathrooms; I am very pleased with you.
I want a full body massage for exactly one hour; keep an eye on the clock. When you are done I want you to go down on me until I tell you to stop. Afterwards, we'll both go to sleep. You won't be having an orgasm tonight.
I'm going out with the girls tonight. While I'm gone you can work on the laundry.
I want you writing down everything that you eat. I want to monitor your eating habits so that I can make some changes. Also, you'll be starting an exercise program this week.
I think I need to put you on a budget. At the beginning of every week, I'll give you an allowance. If an emergency comes up, please feel free to come to me and we can discuss giving you some extra money.

4 comments:

  1. The blog and data in this, is very good and informative also. Healthy Relationship with Candle Secure Storage

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife says most of these and more. Make me lunch or dinner, I want an orgasm and foot rub . It is a wonderful life having to,serve her 24/7. As for me, She keeps me in a CB 600@ for at least 3-4 months at a time, only allowing me to cum maybe twice a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife does the same. I am not allowed orgasm for months at a time. I need to ask for money and be able to explain why I want it. I then have to turn in the receipt to her.In the meantime, she buys whatever she wants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me..
    Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.종로출장마사지

    ReplyDelete