Sunday 15 May 2011

Submissive Husband Training

So your husband says he wants to be submissive to you. (or you want him to be submissive to you) Well here is a list of things you may want to do with him, one at a time, as a proof of his submissive. This should all be done in loving, mutual fun way with the realization that arrest or public embarrassment can affect careers and relationships. So have fun, be careful and giggle and kiss a lot.

1)He should be shaved. Yes, that's right, his pubic hair should be shaved off and he should keep himself smooth and stubble free from now on. This is none negotiable and should be understood from the beginning.

2)Right after he shaves for the first time, have him sit on the edge of the bed, lie back and pull up his knees. You're going to stick your finger into his ass. Yes, you're going to finger fuck him. You will need a rubber glove and some lubricant, Vaseline, butter, olive oil, whatever. He is going to be extremely embarrassed to present himself to you in this fashion, his anus is a very private spot, not seen or touched by anyone. That is why you're doing this. Once he is in position and holding his cheeks apart, lubricate your middle finger and his asshole and slowly press your finger to his opening. Slowly start to enter him. Look into his eyes as you penetrate him. Talk to him and have him talk to you as you both experience his submissiveness to you and this act of penetration.. Think about what he is allowing you to do, he's naked, shaved and your finger fucking his ass. Pull on his cock and balls as you slide in. Go in as far as you can, slowly. Look into his eyes when you are in all the way and tell him you are in all the way. Ask him how he likes it.. This may be the first time you are inside his body, enjoy the power exchange.

3)He needs a good cock teasing at least once a day. This doesn't mean he's going to have an orgasm, in fact he is not. But he needs to be hard and brought to the edge of an orgasm at least one time a day, either by you, or for you. "For you", means brining himself close to orgasm and stopping. Yes, this means masturbating for you, on demand. Two things here. One, he must learn to tell you he is about ready to orgasm and ask you to stop and he must learn to masturbate for you, and stop. Orgasm control is a powerful psychological aspect for a submissive man, and you too will learn to enjoy your teasing and control. It is another important power exchange with you controlling the single physical aspect of maleness that is maleness alone, a hard cock and orgasm at will. This also means that unsupervised masturbation must end, and he will only orgasm with your permission. Orgasm denial is part of this teasing

4)Nudity, him naked, you dressed. This should be done at awkward times, odd times, whenever you like, when he least expects it. Obviously if you're going to tease his cock, make him strip. Make him strip even if you are not going to tease him. If he doesn't usually sleep naked, he should now. In fact, anytime he is in your bedroom he should be naked. At some point, make sure you bring him to every room in the house naked. Lead him to each room naked, by his cock, the basement, laundry room and garage, all will now hold memories of your control

5)Nudity outside is more problematic, but should be attempted. Start with outside of your home late at night. Be careful to pick a night when you know your neighbors are away. Again, at night put him in the passenger seat of your car and tell him to strip. Put the seat all the way back. Pick some back roads and drive slowly and carefully, and DON'T drink. If you like, a highway may give a glimpse of his nudity to a trucker. He wouldn't like that, you may. Reach over with one hand and keep him hard reminding him not to cum. Don't stay out long, fifteen minutes should be enough. Pick a secluded place where you can stop to allow him to dress so he doesn't interfere with your driving.

A nude beach could also be fun. He will be naked of course and you should be in your swim suit to emphasize his submissiveness. Remember he is shaved, so anyone who sees the two of you walking together knows who's in charge. How embarrassing would a hard on make this? The object here is to be seen by as many as possible, so walk, don't sit in the sun. Well you can sit on the beach and enjoy the sun, but not until everyone has seen him naked.

6)Embarrassment is also part of the fun obviously. Be careful not to embarrass him or yourself in font of friends or co-workers. This must be done carefully and for the fun aspect of your dominance. Ordering wine and his dinner at a restaurant is a simple start, and one he will enjoy. While with friends for drinks or dinner, whisper in his ear, "what do you think they would think knowing you're shaved, knowing I own your orgasms". After his yearly physical ask him if the doctor said anything about his shaving.. If he works out in a gym, ask him if other men are shaved and what they look like, are they big, circumcised, big balls, small balls, compare them to him. If you have one girlfriend you can trust, and you probably don't, arrange an "accidental" flash. Remember, it only appears as an accident to your girlfriend, your guy might not like it but he'll cooperate. He is in gym shorts and a tee shirt and that is it. You can grab him and tickle him in front of your friend, accidentally pulling down his shorts exposing him, then after all the hooting and hollering, pull then all the way down and step on them. He will have to step out and run. Remember, he knows this is coming so he may be hard, and of course he is shaved. You can have a quick laugh with your friend and tell her you better see if he is OK. Go to the bedroom, strip him, grab his cock and lead him back to your girlfriend, saying, "well you have already seen him naked, you may as well get a better look." Doing the same thing in front of a couple would be more than twice as embarrassing.

7) Proving his submissiveness can be tested with the above situation, but should also include most if not all of the list to follow.

You should orgasm much more than he does. That goes without question, his submissiveness definitely translates into you cumming more. You need to teach him how to orally please you better, and as often as you like. I know this may seem odd, but a tongue up your ass will feel great, and he wants to do it for you, so tell him that is now a part of your oral pleasure. Don't worry, you don't' have to do it for him.

Back rubs, foot rubs, leg rubs, body massages, anything you think you might like you should try, and then do as much as you like. He loves every minutes of doing anything for you, especially if he is physically close to you.

Help with house work, yard work and generally being a better partner is assumed. He can also learn to cook with your teaching. He is not your slave, but he can be a more than a 50% partner in the house holds chores you don't like doing. Delegate, delegate, delegate. He will not do things if you don't tell him to do them, and show him how you want them done. He can't read your mind, so tell him when he is doing something wrong, but more importantly tell him when he is doing something right, and ask him to do it again.

It's not all about sex but a lot of his submission is. You need to talk to him and ask him what turns him on or off. Ask him what he expects and wants. Tell him what you expect and want. Keep an open mind and don't freak out if he has some silly fetishes. He is sharing everything with you and no one else, so even if it seems pretty odd or nasty, try it, make him do it, whatever.

There is only one thing that all submissive men must learn to do. You should have this conversation with him in a none sexual environment, so the reality of the requirement is finite, unequivocal and a given. Every time his orgasms, he must consume his ejaculate. That's right, you heard me correctly. If he ejaculates in you he must lick you clean. If he ejaculates on you, he must lick you clean. If you masturbate him or he masturbates for you, you must feed him his semen. At some point you should make him shoot into a cup or a glass and he must drink it down. This requirement for all submissive men does two things. It puts a real price on his orgasms, and it shows your acceptance of your dominance, and his acceptance of your dominance, no matter who brought the topic up. This is none negotiable and should be explained to him when he first approaches you with his desire to be submissive to you or your desire to lead the relationship. If he does not accept this simple requirement, he is not submissive. It is the only test and proof that he is sincere in his desire to be submissive, and your only requirement showing you are to assume the leadership role in the relationship.

There is much, much more of course, but you will discover things along the way. These are just a few suggestions but a good starting point for exploring this new aspect of your relationship. The most important thing is to have fun. If he approached you, he has a need. If you approached him, you have a desire to change the course of your relationship. Either way, if it is done in a loving fashion, it will be fun and bring you closer. So enjoy.
 

32 comments:

  1. don't mind you reposting my work, but at least giv me credit jlltec

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about issues such as discipline, correcting behavior and enforcing rules and control. In my marriage, corporal punishment is used to correct and punish errant behavior. I'm curious how that is viewed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's important that his cock is fully under her control, 24/7

    I have two oateng piercings, this are rings through the foreskin. My wife uses a locker to have my cock under control. In addition I have to wear a chastity device, a CB 3000.

    Best Andreas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shaved everything off up to his belly button. It looked a bit odd but he was nice and smooth and nice to touch. He was expectimg me to give him oral but instead I began to tease him, getting him hard as a rock. It only took about ten quick strokes. But them I stopped and let him clam down a bit. Then I gave him ten slow strokes, about one a second. Then I let hom calm down again. I did this back and forth about a dozen times and he was going crazy. He was dripping all over himself, so much so I wipe a bit on the tip of my finger and then wiped it on his lips. Again he cooled down from the shock of tasting himself.

    I was having so much fun playing with him. He could not stop me from doing anything I wanted. So I decided to straddle his head again and let him give me oral me while I was teasing him. This time he did not complained or object. He was getting as much as he was giving. I wnet slowly on him until i came a second time and then I finished him off. Lord did he explode!!!

    Afterward he was so tired when I untied him he could barely move. So I cleaned both of us up and curled up in his arms and told him how wonderful he was and how much I loved him and how much he must love me. He said that it was the best sex he ever had.

    The next morning we were still glowing from the experience but life has a way of intruding and we both had to go to work. But that afternoon I called him to say I was working a bit late so he would have to make dinner as I was getting a bite at work with my boss. Then he said that he loved me and I said how much I loved him and how much I looked forward to getting home to him. Just before we hung up, almost on a whim, I said that it would be so sexy if he was already naked when I got home.

    I got home at aroung 8:30 and sure enough I heard him watching TV in our bedroom. So I called to him and he poked his head out the bedroom door and I asked him to come into the living room. He never walks around naked, just the bedroom and bath, so he was a bit hesitant and looked to make sure the curtains were drawn. When he walked over to me I told, no commanded him, him to kiss me which he did. As we kissed I carressed his smooth balls and he shuddered, but then I broke it off and walked to our kitchen table and pulled out a chair and told him to sit. He had a puzzled look on his face but slowly walked over and sat.

    I pulled out a chair too and sat fully clothed across from him, almost like a doctor and patient just before an examination. I told him that last night was amazing for me, the best love making ever in our marriage. He agreed of course. But then I explained that it was good because I was in charge. That he was always too impatient and frankly too quick to come. He was a bit embarassed when I said that, mostly because he knew it was true. I knew he was feeling very vunerable, sitting there naked and having his love-making brought into question. So I reassured him that I loved him very, very much and that he was a wonderful lover last night. After all, I had never asked him to be naked for me before and I told him how sexy he looked all smooth for me. I suggested that it might be best if he just let me manage our intimacy. Let me choose when, where and how we made love. Things wouldbe much better for him and me. He quietly agreed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your husband is a lucky man.

      Delete
  5. Then I asked him to stand up, which he did and I began touching him but the razor stubble was coming so I asked if he was feeling a bit itchy, which he admitted he was. Let's take care of that right now and I got up and walked into our bathroom. He followed me without any comment. I told him to sit on the counter by the sink and told him to spread his legs as I got the shave cream and razor. He did not object.

    So there I was still dressed in my office clothes and him naked on the bathroom counter with his legs spread wide with my shaving off his stubble. Funny thing is that he never got hard. It was almost clinical. After I was finished I told him to go sit on the bed and watch TV while I take a quick shower.

    After I toweled off, I walked into the bedroom and staring into his eyes told him to shut the TV off. It was in mid show, but I did not care, I wanted his full attention and I wanted him inside of me right then. Off went the TV and I climbed on top of him and rode him like a cowgirl. It didn't take long. He was done in under 3 minutes as I knew he would. He was a bit embarassed and I told him it was nothing, that he could still satify me as he knows how wonderful his tongue can be for me. He began to slide down, then realized that he had already come inside of me. He stopped and asked if I would shower but I said I already had. He stammered that he had come in me and I said I know, that tasting us both together would be very sexy. He was very hesitent and barely touched me at first but then I said I know how he feels, I felt the same way the first time I tasted him. Then I leaned over and gave him a wet juicy kiss on his lips. "See, I dont mind, why should you? We love each other." And then I laid back waiting for him.

    He was marvelous. Absolutely marvelous to me. Afterwards I pulled him to me and hugged him so tightly as if i would never let go. I told him how wonderful he was, how he was the best husband any woman could ever have and he held me back as we fell asleep.

    Next morning I was up before the alarm and got dressed before he awaoke. I reached over to him. I began caressing his bare body and as he stirred I pulled him to me and began kissing his body and neck. He immediately came to life and began trying to makeg love to me but I stopped him. "Remember" I said. "I decide when where and how."

    "Tonight." I smiled. "And be sure to be naked when I get home."

    That was along time ago. To this day he is still smooth for me, since our children have grown and moved out he is naked for me whenever I ask him to be, and I still decide how, when and where we make love. And we are much better off for it.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds wonderful. Women should be in charge! My wife controlled my life...public and privately. 24/7. She degraded and loved humiliating me in front of her boyfriends. She taught me how to please and serve her. Even making me learn to be her toilet slave. I learned to love it, even tho i gagged at first. She really love laughing at my lowly state. Sadly she passed away in a car wreck. I would gladly submit again to an understanding woman.

      Delete
    2. similar to me but I only have to warm the toilet seat in the winter before my mistress seats down

      Delete
    3. Wow, you must think very little of yourself.

      Delete
  6. I love this storys .Wish my wife could be like this .Peter

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so wrong/sociopathic, all I know if my wife tried this I would kick her out of my house, my house my rules since I paid off the mortgage before we got married.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you want to find the key to a truly fulfilling relationship, every woman and man should check out this website:
    www.peacefulwife.com
    www.peacefulwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Think you're missing the point Polly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once my wife had established her dominance over me, she took me to be completely waxed. It was painful and humiliating (she attended and made it clear to the therapist exactly what the situation was). It also put me in a permanent submissive state. I now have to be examined for hair regularly and am fully waxed every three months.
    I wear her thongs at all times - they are small and tight and rub painfully after a few hours. Orgasm is only allowed with her permission, which is rare. I have to eat all my ejaculate every time. She laughs at me and belittles me at every opportunity and it just makes me love her more.
    When she orgasms, she fantasises out loud about ex boyfriends. She is now in touch with one and it looks like she will start fucking him again. She has assured me I will be licking his cum from her soon.
    I am completely under her spell and worship her totally - I love the control she has over me even though she's cruel and nasty to me - we are both very happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I find the above post to be a true demonstration of one persons total commitment and love towards another and as such its awesome and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ma'am VANESSA: Respectfully;
    i was never a real man, and signed a WIFE LED MARRIAGE CONTRACT with MASTER WIFE, i have completely surrendered to HER, i believe in the SUPREMACY of the FEMALE gender.
    i am completely shaven and had laser hair removal on my legs, chest and arms
    the rest i shave. i am no longer allowed sexual intercourse and i am allowed to rub myself only while wearing panties and a night gown.
    to to all the house work, cooking and laundry i wear a dress.
    i must take my bath in MASTER WIFE'S bath water after SHE is finished.
    i am a sissy, submissive, wimp, maid slave.
    miss j.

    ReplyDelete
  13. For my wife and I feminization works wonders. I even have my very own period when she has hers. On my first day I receive two full 2 quart warm water enemas. The bloating and cramping are a part of my period. I wear a tampon and a pad on day one and a pad every day for the next 6 days.

    I feel deeply submissive and very feminine when I have my period.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a submissive husband too, my wife books the beautician once a month to wax me from my neck down this is the only time my chastity CB comes off. off. Its so humiliating having her undress me then unlock me I still have to keep my tampax in place its so embarrassing having my bottom waxed. I am ordered to lift and spread my legs so Lisa can treat all my little cracks and bits, some times she comments or pulls on my little fanny cord, if I complain she tells my wife and I am then paddled and locked up again without any relief. My wife /mistress has a double ended strap on which she uses on me. I am a sissy who submits his bottom to his mistress's needs, at all times I am naked under my dress so she can see my ribboned thong CB on command of being ordered to lift my skirt I have to ask permission for toilet use and I am not allowed to stand to tinkle. sitting is part of my sissy training! Ross or Rosie as I am known now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "lead him back to the livingroom by his cock and say, you might as well have a better look" how hot is that then maybe say to your friend "want to see him jerk off for you" or tie himup and tease him so he cums without any touching lets chat justforyou6465@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What If i don't wan't him to shave?
    I don't like it shaved, I'm ok with hair.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous Oct 7, 2014:
    In answer, The hair, i do not think is the point.
    It is the DOMINANCE and the CONTROL and POWER of a SUPERIOR WOMAN over her submissive house husband.
    He must be inferior and clean shaven is only one of the ways.
    Thank YOU.
    Miss j. (sissy boy)

    ReplyDelete
  18. My wife is now meeting her ex boyfriend for sex. This is deeply humiliating and painful but she is careful to let me know exactly when she is meeting him and where they will go to fuck, as she knows this helps me - it also gives her a lot of pleasure making sure I am hurt. She makes me lick her arsehole as she puts make up on and sits on my face whilst giving him a call to say she is on her way.
    When she gets back, I have to kneel naked as she gives a full account of what happened. He always rides her bareback and always cums inside her but she washes afterwards - she's not ready to have me lick it out of her yet.
    I am also being trained on cock sucking with her dildo - deep throating is getting easier now. I think she intends that I do it for real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. my husband is submissive to me whenever Iam braless. I think I can train him to be my slave but I need help.

    ReplyDelete
  20. If you are not doing all of the housework, you are not really a submissive. A submissive husband is a slave to the wife. That means 100% of the housework. Not 50% like this site suggests. The whole idea is to make your wife's life easier. My wife does not lift a finger to do anything around the house. I do all of the housework, besides being the major bread winner. Some of this other stuff like shaving all of your body hair is just plain silly. How does shaving all of your hair make your wife's life easier? The best site about this life style was aroundherfinger.com. Too bad that site is not being updated anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a totally shaved submissive male and would really like to happen to me what has been described in the previous notes. As to why I love having my body shaved. I want nothing to hide my nudity. I love the feeling of being totally exposed and accessible. Second, being totally shaved announces that I am a submissive male and am proud of so being. I want my mistress to train me to serve her. I am willing to give her complete control of my body. I am also willing to do what ever house work she wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  23. My name is Bobby. Years ago i broke up with my wife and we both went separate ways without hearing from each other, I love my wife so much that i couldn't stay a day without her by my side so i had to searching for help on the internet on how to get her back when my friend told me about Doctor Ororo so i contacted him for help and he assured me that my wife will come back to me 12 to 16 hours after he has finish the preparing the spell. I'm so filled with joy because my wife came back to me 12 hours after doctor Ororo finished preparing the spell. I am totally convinced that Doctor Azua is actually a God on earth. Here is my phone number +16075332387 call me for any information. Do you need help then contact Doctor Ororo today via email: doctorororospelltemple@outlook.com or via website: http://doctorazuaworldofpowerfulspell.webs.com or via Whats App or call: +2348068784784

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your husband is a lucky fellow. I can only wish my wife would do to me what you did to your husband. I love being totally naked and my body is now hairless.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wife doesn't allow me to shave. She likes to torture every hair on my body especially my hairy chest. She said she wants me to regret ever being born with hair.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It is an informative post. Thank you for the information.
    نكهة كيب ات

    ReplyDelete